Our School Improvement Plan is driven by our vision for the school and our journey to achieving the long term aims in our Strategic Plan. It is informed by our regular monitoring and self-evaluation of our strengths and the areas where we want to improve further.
Below is a summary of our priorities for 2019-20:
- To continue our curriculum review and address areas of development already identified
- To develop and embed our Maths Mastery work across the school
- To develop a cohesive and consistent whole school approach to behaviour, based on the principle that all behaviour is communication.
- To continue to develop our practice in phonics and early reading
- To ensure our budget is balanced by the end of the year, and further savings and opportunities for income generation are identified
- To continue and embed STEEAM Club for children who are identified as "high potential learners"
Other projects the school will be devoted to include:
- Become familiar with the new Oftsted framework
- Continue and develop Workload group and focus on SMT/SLT workload
- Establish The Dementia Project
- Art Project
- Merton Peer Review Project
- Prepare for new Relationships policy